Photo above: Mark Bennett
New microsite offers industry news, videos, magazine, webinars all in one place.
With the goal of providing faster, broader, more accessible coverage of the vertical aviation industry, HAI introduces ROTOR Media. The new, image-oriented microsite, launched Jul. 12, features news, videos, and other content from HAI as well as external news outlets.
Not only is ROTOR Media the new home of HAI’s flagship magazine, ROTOR; it also serves as the story database for HAI’s ROTOR Daily e-newsletter, which summarizes each weekday’s VTOL news. The microsite will soon host the association’s popular HAI@Work webinar series, too, which currently can be found at rotor.org.
Both current and past issues of ROTOR magazine, produced by and for the VTOL industry, are available on ROTOR Media. Readers can access the content online on the website or in a digital edition or save the issue for offline viewing via downloadable PDFs of the quarterly publication.
The ROTOR Daily section of ROTOR Media provides original HAI content as well as curated stories from external sources, including regulatory bodies, governments, the media, OEMs, and more. Readers can view articles in chronological order on the ROTOR Daily home page, use the pull-down menu to select stories by subject category, or search for content by keyword.
You can have ROTOR Media’s content delivered to your inbox, too, and then access it from the device of your choice: desktop/laptop, tablet, or phone. Just visit rotormedia.com/subscribe to sign up for free subscriptions to ROTOR magazine, both print and electronic versions, and ROTOR Daily. Plus, coming soon is the ROTOR Now app, which puts the latest VTOL news at your fingertips, 24 hours a day, on your phone.
The June 2021 issue of ROTOR magazine, available on the ROTOR magazine home page, also debuts today. It covers top-of-mind industry issues and subjects, including:
- The controversial Ligado Networks spectrum ruling
- Simulation training, which offers more high-res, low-cost options than ever before
- The Vertical Aviation Safety Team (VAST), bringing together the international VTOL safety community to share and distribute the work of regional safety teams and other stakeholders
- Ingenuity, the super-cool Mars Helicopter, which more than lives up to its name
- MD Helicopters’ yearlong airlift campaign during the pandemic to bring cleaning supplies and personal protective equipment to Native American communities in a remote area of Arizona.
Whatever you need to know about the VTOL industry, in whatever format you choose, ROTOR Media can provide it. Bookmark the new site now!