Highlights include a profile of HAI’s new chairman, the return of Schweizer, and much more.
The September issue of ROTOR is now online, and the print edition will soon hit subscribers’ mailboxes.
The latest edition of HAI’s flagship magazine includes a variety of stories on topics from people to operations to technology and more, including:
- A profile of HAI’s 2021–22 chairman, Randy Rowles, covering his career as a helicopter operator, business owner, and industry volunteer
- The return of the Schweizer S300C and S300CBi to production
- A guest editorial by Boston MedFlight COO Rick Kenin on how 5G cellular networks will compromise helicopter air ambulance safety.
- An analysis of a Texas wire-strike accident
- Eight Florida operators fight a common enemy: the mosquito
- Helicopter operators who’ve found a place in their operations for drones
- Your answers to a ROTOR survey on FOD control
- And more!
Subscriptions to ROTOR are free, so if you haven’t signed up to receive the magazine, why not do so now. You can also download a PDF of the issue to view at your convenience on any device, as well as flip through the digital edition online.